Sunday, September 05, 2004

Storage

I'm having a little trouble deciding upon a car storage facility. I ought to decide soon, but it's like buying a plane ticket. I don't like committing to a price until I absolutely have to.

Since I've never seen any of these places, I really don't know what they're like. I've decided to call up a bunch of places and ask about availability, then visit them all and pick one. It's kind of time consuming, but all the places with web sites just aren't in very convenient locations.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

hey clare - did you end up deciding on a storage place for your car? would you want to sell the car? some of my friends who move into NYC end up selling their cars because parking is so expensive and they don't drive in the city...

kuri* said...

Hi Evelyn! I actually ended up leaving it with my friend, which I'm really grateful about. All the storage locations were just inconvenient. I want my mom to have my car, which is why I didn't sell it at first, but it's taking her a while to move to SF.