Sunday, May 20, 2007

things to cook

Day one of being healthier!

Things I love but have never gotten around to making:
Need to practice:
  • soy sauce chicken with garlic and ginger
  • kabocha (Japanese pumpkin) risotto
  • fried rice
  • stir-fried tomato and egg
Today's plan:
Fresh mozzarella salad
  • need tomatoes and fresh basil
Kabocha risotto
  • need kabocha, onion, throw in some other veggies?
soy sauce chicken
  • need everything (chicken, garlic, ginger, eggs)
Edit: 6pm
It'll take too much time to make the chicken so I'm going to look up more vegetable recipes.

2 comments:

Pooh Bear said...

I don't know if Scallion pancake is considered "healthy"... it's a lot of oil and is pan fried, plus lots of carbohydrate.

I didn't know that you knew how to cook?! did you learn in the past few years in JP?

kuri* said...

Oh, scallion pancake is definitely unhealthy! But I love it and it's hard to get it here, so I need to learn to make it.

The only dish I learned in Japan was the tomato and egg one :)

I tried kabocha risotto the other day; it was not a success :P