Wednesday, September 23, 2009

nov. issue of Spring, Biteki

I picked up the November issue of Spring for the JILL by Jill Stuart cosmetic pouch that is included with each purchase. At only 600 yen for the magazine, I'm quite happy with it.
The pouch itself is a smooth, light nylon. It opens easily and has a pair of handles so it's a bit more functional than most pouches included. It has a nice set of pockets for brushes, etc, and a mesh side pocket for other items. Quite functional and well designed. However, the big red plasic heart came a bit scratched already; I'm not sure if it got scratched in transit or what.
For the price, I'm tempted to get a second pouch, but I don't really need more than one pouch in this very girly heart pattern.

Biteki has a Roberto pouch and some Est samples included; I'm tempted to pick it up too. However, I wasn't all that impressed with the quality of the Roberto passport case, and I've bought a lot of magazines this month, so I'm thinking it over.

No comments: