Tuesday, July 27, 2010

update on MAC Rapidblack Penultimate Liner and Headliner Lipglass

I think Rapidblack Penultimate Liner is going to have to go in the trash. It smudges terribly! Defeating the point of a liquid liner. It's very black, but that's about the only thing it has going for it. If someone has any advice for how to make it work, I'm all ears. Primers don't seem to make a difference, it just smudges after a couple hours. Maybe I can wear it on my lower lids, but I usually keep the makeup there pretty light.

In contrast, I love the pigmentation in Headliner Lipglass. I'd love a less sticky dupe, but this gloss is great for lightening some of my darker lip colors. It is a bit sticky though, so I'll use up but not repurchase. Quite possibly a limited edition color anyway.

No comments: