Thursday, September 02, 2010

Shu Uemura - Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine SS WH 03

Not the most practical of purchases, but this moderately sized glossy lipstick sparkles so prettily. The moderately light and emollient formula with the delicate Shu scent makes this a little luxury for me. Pretty on its own and on top of other lipsticks and glosses, the formula is sadly a little too soft, as it has already started tilting to the side of the lipstick barrel. Also, the hard plastic top case has slight cracks around the base. My previous Shu Uemura Rouge had no such problems with its packaging so I'm a bit disappointed by the drop in quality.

As such, I probably won't repurchase this particular lipstick, although I look forward to trying the standard Rouge Unlimited line, if it doesn't have similar issues with cracks in the case.

No comments: