Monday, September 24, 2012

Aromatherapy line at Bath and Body Works

Prompted by a post by cosmeddicted:
I love the Aromatherapy line at Bath and Body Works. I really like the Lavender Chamomile scent, but I'm really addicted to the Eucalyptus Spearmint scent.

However, I've found the products themselves kind of average (body soap, lotion) so I'm going to try the body mist and scrub next. The wallflowers

I've had a pillow mist for years but haven't made a dent in it; need to start spraying the curtains again. I wait for sales though - full price is a bit too expensive for my taste.

Also at Bath & Body Works, C. O. Bigelow Lime and Coriander smells awesome! Unfortunately Bath & Body Works no longer seem to carry the hand wash, but they still have the body lotion. But C. O. Bigelow offers a candle - I may need to get that. Except that it's out of stock.

No comments: