Monday, September 10, 2012

sunscreen reviews

I just noticed that I devour sunscreen reviews like nobody's business; having used up my Neutrogena dry-touch sunscreen, I need a Japanese replacement.  I'm using Allie Extra UV Gel Mineral Moist N SPF50+ PA+++ (review at Of Toys and Tokyo), but as Of Toys and Tokyo points out, it's a bit heavy for the humid Tokyo weather so I end up looking quite greasy.

I'm going to try Hada Labo UV Moist Emulsion SPF50 PA+++ next. Since chemical (or is it physical sunscreens?) sunscreens lose effectiveness over time, I like using up a sunscreen before I move on the the next one. If only I could be so disciplined about my other makeup products!

In beauty news, I'm lemming the new cream blushes from Visee and Canmake Whip Mousse Lips.

In general, I've started a major house-cleaning that is rather daunting in its scope so I keep procrastinating:
* need to clean
* need to weed stuff out
* need to throw stuff out
* need to organize so that cleaning is easier in the future

I was hoping to get everything done by the end of Sept. (typo: meant to write Aug.), but that didn't happen!  Anyway, like most things, it's good to just take one day at a time.

On my current playlist:
Teedra Moses - Another LuvR
Tamia - Beautiful Surprise
Crystal Kay - Forever
Brandy - Put It Down
Melanie Fiona - This Time
Miguel - Adorn
Youtube has too many ads. Time to switch.

No comments: