Now that the stress is more under control, I thought I'd mention my current skin regimen.
- Bioderma Sensibio Derma Water (50ml trial size) - neutral for my skin; I probably won't bother repurchasing
- Astalift Jelly Aquarysta (sample packets) - applied in small quantities, I don't find it irritating, but if I apply too much I find this stings. It could be helping my skin, but these days I don't look at my skin too closely!
- Astalift Lotion - similarly, applied in small quantities, it's okay, but too much and I find it irritating.
- Leaf & Botanics Essence Lavender serum + moisturizer - it smells lovely, and my skin doesn't seem to get irritated. No complaints, but , I'm looking forward to trying something new.
- Guinot Creme 888 Vital Antirides (Anti-wrinkle Rich Night Cream) - the scent took a bit of getting used to, but my combination skin rather seems to like it - I apply it to my cheeks at night. When I finally use up the tube, I'll open up the day version that I also received from my generous aunt.
For sunscreen, I'm working my way through Allie UV Moisture Gel SPF 50+ PA++++. The texture is fine and my skin seems to tolerate it fairly well.
When my cheeks get too dry and irritated (hello SF water!), I apply Yuskin (the orange capped version) - I like it better than petroleum jelly but in all honestly they could both be equally effective.
All in all, my current regime is working, but I'm looking forward to using up all of these products. Since I find the Astalift products irritating, I may give them all to my mother.