- Thin, non-goopy formula; I can feel it on the lips but it's not sticky at all
- After several years, the product hasn't gone bad yet
I am also a fan of the following eyeliner products:
- Integrate Kira Wink Gel Liner, which I own in the limited edition GY800, a lovely, complex grey with flecks of purple
- Pixi's Endless Silky Eye Pen, which I picked up the kit for. I am enjoying Sage Green and Oyster Glow quite a lot.
I also use Make Up For Ever's Aqua Eyes pencil liners, but they do smudge slightly on me, so I'm not really sold on them.
In terms of what's not working for me:
Kiss Me heroine make volume&curl mascara decidedly smudges on me. Probably time to throw this one out!
In other news, I've been trying to weed out my makeup; strictly culling out the products that are difficult to use or don't look good by themselves on me. This is a task that requires true discipline, as I cling to:
- Canmake Cream Highlighter: too glittery for me, but I can't just toss it, can I?
- Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color SV810: a gorgeous color that is just a bit too cool for me
- Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm #14 (probably discontinued): a lovely bright orange that is just a bit bright for me, but sheered out is wearable.
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine SS WH 003: sparkles and glitter in a transparent base - a bit too loud for me to use often
- banila co. banila Kiss in 04 Raspberry Jam (probably discontinued): a lovely bright white-based pink - again, just a bit bright to wear as-is, but sheered out is lovely, and the formula is very comfortable
- Shiseido The Makeup Perfecting Lipstick P12 (discontinued): a unique true brown-purple that looks gorgeous sheered out or as a stain, but just isn't a color I can wear every day. Still, this is something I'm definitely going to hold on to!
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited WH 001: a white lipstick to lighten those lip colors that are too dark; however it just adds too much white, rendering anything rather pasty and unwearable. Perhaps I haven't learned to use it properly.