- Nivea Fruity shine in Pomegranate - a sheer mauve.
- Revlon Balm Stain in Honey 001 - a medium pinkish mauve.
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Plush Plum (219) - a cool mauve.
- Lancome Color Fever 306 - a decidedly purple mauve shade.
- Maybelline Moisture Extreme Toasted Almond (210) - even this seemingly brick red-like shade definitely has tendencies towards mauve and away from berry.
- Maquillage Glossy Perfect Rouge RD224 - a bright pink mauve.
But mauve makes my skin look sallow, and I'm finally getting rid of them.
I can also confirm that I don't have a proper peach/orange lipstick in my lipstick wardrobe. I plan to seek out Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge in OR-1 to fill this spot. I also lack a proper berry/wine shade. Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge RD-2 might be good for this, but it might be too much on the mauve side for me. A bright watermelon wouldn't go amiss either - I have a red Nivea care gloss that fills this spot at the moment, but I haven't got a lipstick yet. I'm eying Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge RD-1 for this.
Can you tell that I have Dramatic Memory Rouge on the brain?