Dress for your real life, not your fantasy one.Eliminated:
- A satin magnetic closure purse that I bought more than 8 years ago. I've used it a few times, but that's about it.
- red wallet that is too small to be useful (magazine freebie)
- Large orange briefcase that can be split up into 2 sections - passed it to the SO
- A large purse that is nice but too heavy
- A small purse that doesn't hold enough for my purposes
- Small black ostrich leather purse - super cute and looks like it will last me my lifetime. After 10 years or so, it looks like new! Partially this is because I only use it occasionally.
- To be replaced: Brown computer briefcase. Light and well designed, but showing a bit of wear on the leather accents. If I ever wear it out, I hope I can get this sleek briefcase:This black purse is probably a bit more versatile and generally useful, but it's not as stunningly sleek as the briefcase:
- To be replaced: Blue crossbody nylon purse -> hoping to replace this some day with a sleeker, more durable alternative
- Orange weekender bag
- Fold-able blue duffle for sports
- Large suitcase - the zipper for the expandable section has broken, but otherwise it's in good condition
- Fold-able thin black travel pack - ostensibly for when I might need an extra suitcase coming home, but it has only been used once for travel, and otherwise for hauling laundry.
- To be replaced: Black Nike backpack that has an almost unusable zipper - practically new but I hate it because of the faulty zipper -> I would definitely like to replace this backpack with a better one, but am trying to get more use out of it first
- Candidate for elimination: Maroon duffel from my college crew days - nostalgic and one of a kind. Mostly just used for hauling laundry to and from the laundromat
- Candidate for elimination: Orange duffel bag -> storing my unused-for-years snowboarding equipment.
- 2 travel organizers
- 2 toiletry cases
- A sento bag for visits to the local baths