Thursday, October 09, 2014

Officially on a no-buy*

I'm officially on a no-buy - as in, I can't buy any makeup or skin care until I use up what I have.

So. Much. Stuff.  I have been trying to organize my stuff for a week now, and haven't made much progress.  However, it's official that I have more stuff than I know what to do with.  And I can't bring myself to throw any of it out, so I've just gotta use it up.

Which means, I can't buy anything new until I do use the stuff up.   Years!  It will take years, I say!  The skin care will get used up more quickly at least...

On my to-buy list:

  1. Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Rendezvous
  2. Boots Hot Balm (cleansing balm)
  3. Neutrogena - Pure & Free Liquid Daily Sunblock (a physical sunscreen - currently using up my mentholatum sunscreen)
  4. I'd like Sleek Blush by 3, but I don't think I'll ever use up my blushes so that's probably never going to happen.
I need better-fitting sunglasses - the ones I have are too narrow for my head.

No comments: