Friday, December 16, 2016

Mini Review: Milani Power Up Lip

Milani Power Lip may be discontinued. I saw it at my local Grocery Outlet and picked up a few as small souvenirs for foreign friends. Later I came across some reviews and picked up a few more to test for myself in Creamy Cafe and Mango Tango. 


The two shades are quite appropriately named. Mango Tango would be a great summer shade and also lovely on deeper complexions, being a bright melon.


Texture wise these gloss stains are fine. I find lasting power to be okay. Maybe I've been eating super greasy stuff, but these products are gone after a meal; no hint of a stain.

Because of this, I find these to be cheap and fun, but not must-haves or cause to bemoan their possibly discontinued state. Also the color selection doesn't particularly appeal to me; I have enough reds, and Mango Tango is a fun color but too bright for me to use regularly.

No comments: