Thursday, April 12, 2018

Things I am loving: Uniqlo

Right now I am really loving Uniqlo clothing: great quality for the price, consistent sizing and solid basics. 


Uniqlo U items are my jam right now; particularly their cotton tees. I have multiple versions of their crewneck short sleeve t-shirt - and I even bought one in white! It has been years since I bought a white t-shirt, since they're usually pretty see through at the price point I shop at. But these Uniqlo U cotton tees are thick and soft and comfortable - the perfect relaxed fit for me.

Other faves:



I always check out the Ines De La Fressange collection, and this summer one is a hit with me. Her french terry items sold out pretty quickly, but I did get her linen blended round collar long sleeve shirt and it is the perfect summer topper that I have been looking for; a heavier weight than their regular linen shirts.

I am currently enjoying the 3D cotton crewneck short sleeve sweater but I may need to size up for my preferred loose fit.

I also live in a Uniqlo U sweatshirt from the winter collection, and have a few of their slacks - great for work. Their regular supima cotton shirts are great for layering, so I just picked up a few more long-sleeved and 3/4-sleeved shirts. Their pants consistently tend to fit me well - I like their jeans a lot.

Also, a thumbs up to their Karakami, ramen, and Gudetama t-shirt collaborations, and a thumbs down for their mobile app. Their website needs to speed up too. Informative, and the reviews are great, but so slow.

All photos taken from uniqlo.com

No comments: