Tuesday, June 15, 2004

stuffed

I think I drank too much liquid today, but I was feeling a bit dehydrated. Now I feel bloated.

In any case, today's meeting went well, and I finally explained the new flow to my team leader. Now I'm writing screen definition documents for the next week.

It's pretty slow working through the Oracle Database Fundamentals text.

I have studied my Japanese textbook for about 20 minutes in the past 2 weeks. It's been pretty busy, but I need to study more.

I read a couple interesting articles today. One about a little Iraqi boy, who had an eye operation and afterwards met the widow of a Japanese journalist killed in Iraq. The journalist and his nephew (also a journalist) were shot and killed in Iraq while the journalist was making flight arrangements for the child. Another article was about a japanese tap dancer named Rhythm who started tap dancing at age 18. There's also a music festival going on in Tokyo soon.

No comments: