Monday, May 05, 2008

fragrance: L'Artisan Parfumeur, Les Parfums de Rosines

I sprayed on a few Rosines yesterday. They all have a similar base; very pretty rose, but I guess I'm not that into rose. I have a small decant of Un Zest du Rose, which I like but am not often inclined to wear. It comes out when I attend weddings.

I got a chance to play with the L'Artisan fragrances available in Japan, and I am quite a fan of Premier Figuier. A very nice, quiet fragrance with a bit of green. It would be quite easy to wear. However, I don't really feel any pull to wear it. Ananas Fizz came 2nd to Premier Figuier, and I was not drawn to La Chasse Aux Papillions.

So far, Barbara Bui's fragance is probably the most likely purchase for me. I did get a chance to try Sarah Jessica Parker's Covet (why don't they bring Lovely to Japan?) and it was quite nice, but I feel no pull.

No comments: