Monday, April 26, 2010

materialism: used it up, and purchases

I used up my Shiseido Water-in-Lip Hokkaido lip balm today. Woohoo! 2+ years of usage, I think.

Went to Asakusa yesterday for a little and picked up some interesting incenses. I hope they're nice; the last box I got was rather quiet and boring. The incenses I get tend to be a bit quiet or too overpowering.
I should put up some of my pictures from Asakusa. The weather was lovely and there was good sunlight.

I also bought a bunch of stuff from cosmetic-candy's blog sale; mostly lip products and a few blushes. I'm rather excited, as it's a bunch of brands that I've never tried before. I did buy rather a big haul though. I probably don't need half of what I ordered, if any! I was very good about not getting lip glosses though.
* Shiseido OR418 Perfect Rouge
* Laura Mercier Tunisian Moon H16
* Trish McEvoy Glaze Lip Color Sheer Iced Mocha
* Maybelline Superstay Gloss 630 Nude Glaze
* RMK P-04 Shiny Natural Beige Blusher
* Nars Skin Body Lotion Ginger Grapefruit 200ml
* Biotherm Aquatic Shine 515 Lipstick
* Arbonne Sheer Shine Lip Gloss Bare
* Bobbi Brown Powder Blush Sand Pink No. 1
* Becca Sheer Lip Tint in Lelina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi i saw at a website that u are interested in buying bourjois lipgloss.. I have some that i can offer you at a very low price.. if you are interested let me know at gt1103@hotmail.co.uk.. are you from Japan? but u write ur blog in English?