Thursday, April 16, 2015



So cute! The pizza looks good too.

In other news, after half a year, I have set up proper recycling containers by re-using cardboard boxes that I've been keeping around.  I hope they stay clean.  They're lined with plastic but I don't want the plastic lining to get dirty.



The left box is for paper scraps, the box within the big box is for flimsy plastic (my town's recycling needs these bundled together in a plastic bag so that they can sort it), and cardboard and other recycling doesn't need special treatment.  Technically speaking, they don't say that paper scraps need to be collected together, but if they can't sort plastic bags out, they're not going to be able to sort paper scraps either.

In closing, enjoy one of my favorite songs ever, Brandy's "Piano Man" off of her underrated album "Human":

No comments: