Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lavshuca summer palettes

After reading about Lavshuca's summer palettes at Rouge Deluxe I was surprised to see them at Limone (cosmetics and sundries store) already. I swatched both palettes - quite shimmery and silky. Each palette is under 2000 yen. The square shadows are a little smaller than I was expecting, but perhaps the same size (or a little bigger) as shadows in Majolica Majorca MajoLook palettes.

The shadows are quite velvety and shimmery. The cool palette has some lovely blues, but I wouldn't use the sparkly silver highlighter much, even though it's quite pretty. Overall it was quite shimmery and most of the colors are light, which would be good for summer. I think I'm looking for deeper and less shimmery colors, however.

I liked the warm palette a bit better, as it has some darker colors. Overall quite shimmery though, so I don't know if I'll pick it up. I don't really need another brown palette.

No comments: